International women's day

Did you know that celebrating this event goes back for more than a 100 years? It was first celebrated in 1911. Russian women today is able to vote today because of the celebration on women’s day. The movement still has a lot to achieve in the future, but is on a really good path. At the moment only 14 percent of the Fortune500 companies are held by women. This is likely to change in the near future hopefully, with more women getting power positions in all areas.

The amount of women using Tinder is around 40% with men taking the other 60%. What do you think about this? If you want to know more follow our next post.

By: Bendegúz Pétervári-Molnár

Source